Office phone: +1 970-491-2268
Department of Political Science
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1782
I’m always happy to hear from former students. If you’re a former student and you’d like a letter of recommendation from me, don’t hesitate to get in touch. If I agree to write a letter on your behalf, I’ll ask for the following:
- A detailed description of the role or program to which you are applying.
- An up-to-date CV/resume.
- The most recent version of your transcript (unofficial is fine).
- A reminder of any written work you produced in my class(es).
- If you’re applying to graduate school, the statements of purpose that you are using as part of your application(s).
- Instructions regarding how I’m supposed to submit my letter, when, and to whom.
Please remember that the best letters of recommendations come from professors who know you well and upon whom you made a great impression.